Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mustard (as it relates to the "Catch up" spot)

Another huge perk of my recent northern venture was getting to cuddle with Ian again. Rich and Heather drove out a day early from WI so I got to spend some extra time with my adorable nephew. He's growing so fast! Don't you just love those cheeks? :) More pics to be posted on Ian's page soon!


I also packed in lots of catching up with friends and family, including a fabulous evening downtown with friends attending a really fun musical called Wicked, an alternate back-story to the Wizard of Oz. I actually got to see it in New York as well, and there is simply no comparison to a Broadway event, but it was still very well done and I laughed even harder at all the hilarious parts that touched me the first time around.

The rest of the time, I was working a lot. Funny how there's always more of that to do! But I got to go for a ride in my boss' Mini Cooper (fun!), which was surprisingly roomy, as long as I was sitting in the front seat. And work paid for a rental car, although I accidentally got an upgrade due to a combination of the desk clerk's mumbling and my vacuous smiling and nodding. Although I'll have to pay for it personally, I didn't care once I found out that it would only cost me $9/day and I would get...TA DA!!...a 2006 black Mustang convertible. Yep, had to put the top down and enjoy a bit of a drive around the lakes.

Both were tempting food for future vehicular thought, although I thoroughly love my car and doubt I'll switch it up anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home