Friday, April 21, 2006

Blue Bliss

Now that I've actually read the part about adding a profile picture, I found I don't have any recent postable pictures since last summer when I went on the oh-so-photographable trip to NYC with my lovely compadres Liz and Katie. This one was close to making the cut but ultimately lost out since my eyes aren't even open, but it reminded me of fun we had on the trip in between the sweltering days and breezy evenings which we so thoroughly enjoyed. And it was about time I got over my grudge against blue M&M's (they're interlopers I tell you!), especially when cheek to cheek with such a dashing specimen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you picked the picture you did. You're even smiling with your teeth!!! I love that picture of our trip, wait a minute, I love all our pictures!!!! :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home