Monday, June 05, 2006

I have a crush...

Yep, it's time for true confessions--I love the cutest guy! We're unfortunately relegated to a long-distance relationship, which is always hard to make work. We don't really talk much, but I'm convinced he'll improve in his conversational skills, and we have a bond that can weather things like that. The only thing I'm worried about is that he likes being the center of attention. And oh, the flirting!! It seems like every woman within a 60 mile radius can't keep their eyes and hands off of him. Although the few times I've gotten to spend with him, I was in the same boat, so I can't really blame them. And it's not like he and I have exchanged any promises or anything. He's a little young, so I have hope he'll get it out of his system. They always say you should never expect anybody to change, but I think this case is different.

I can't stop thinking about him, and I even keep a few pictures at work so I can take a break and admire his great smile--he's very photogenic! Check him out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

You're cute!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home