Thursday, December 28, 2006

cat nap

I was pleased with the Christmas presents I received, but Penny seemed a bit perplexed by her part. At first she tried it out as a chew toy, follwed by pawing at the insides. Still unable to determine its true purpose, she tipped it on its side and used it as a head and shoulder shade for a few days. Eventually her determination to make it habitable prevailed, and lo, a new napping place was decreed.

Personally, I like a little leg room when I take a nap, but I also don't spend 75% of my day sleeping. (50%? ok, I'll accept that as my allotment)

2 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

This is so cute! I've never seen your cat before, or seen a cat cuddle up in a little box like this either. I have a feeling she would get along remarkably well with Tigger ;)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Do you remember our cat Cowboy??I came home on day to find him sleeping in the punch bowl, you just never know with a cat!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home